See in pic, dont know how i caused this or how to undo ti. Any advice?
What is wrong with my display color
Started by Established301 , May 24 2018 02:00 PM
Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:00 PM
Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:12 PM
What is the issue?
- Colors on the monitor are too red
- Colors on the monitor are too green
- Colors on the monitor are too blue
- Colors on the monitor are too yellow
How do I fix it?
To troubleshoot the problem, try the steps below:
- Try resetting the color settings using the following steps:
- Right-click on the desktop
- Choose Graphics Properties (or choose Graphics Options), and then Graphics Properties...
- Click on the Color Correction button (or click on the Color tab).
- Click Restore defaults.
- Check for a button or menu item on the monitor for adjusting the color balance. See the monitor manual for more information.
- Unplug the monitor from the computer and plug it back in. Assure you have securely connected the monitor.
- Examine the monitor's VGA connector to make sure there are no bent or broken pins.
- Attach a different monitor, if available.
- Attach the monitor to a different computer. The monitor may be causing the problem.
- If the problem persists, the monitor may be damaged or defective.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users