Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

infected and need assistance

• Please log in to reply

katyrosess

katyrosess

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi

I have used spy bot and lavasoft but am still getting warnings of suspicious spyware. When online a small square pops up with : LB772e90 and an X underneath - when you click on the X - then another box with 40f9ac, click on that and get bff515fd, click on that and get sw:772e90, click on that and get SW2, click on that and get SW3 and then you get computer at risk of spyware. What's the deal? Please help if possible. Am afraid to do online personal banking etc.
Thanks greatly! Also when I run spybot I get :Error check Xuron55 (Datei:C Windows is being used by another process and then German.
Thanks again!!

Advertisements

Fiachna

Fiachna

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
My only recommendation is to get a program called Tuneup, go to http://www.tuneup.com and download the free trial version, then run the utilities, go to optimize and improve and choose accelerate downloads etc. and follow the prompts. If nothing else it can also improve you computer's performance phenomenally.

Deadringers

Deadringers

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
errm m8, you do know that is actually the Symantec worldwide home page? well it does that for me!

Deadringers

Deadringers

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
think you ment

http://www.tune-up.com/
:tazz: