Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help here

• Please log in to reply

dmccoy

dmccoy

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 1,295 posts
Your power supply may be bad these Motherboard Voltages are to low. They should be with +- 5-10% of the norm. Are you comfortable with testing it. See the following video to proceed. This may be your main issue with your USB ports. 

Your Motherboard Voltages:
CPU CORE: 1.344 V
MEMORY CONTROLLER: 2.232 V
+3.3V: 1.980 V
+5V: 3.367 V
+12V: 8.160 V
-12V: -5.616 V
-5V: -9.984 V
+5V HIGH THRESHOLD: 4.536 V

Motherboard Voltage Rail Tolerance Minimum Voltage Maximum Voltage

+3.3VDC ± 5% +3.135 VDC +3.465 VDC

+5VDC ± 5% +4.750 VDC +5.250 VDC

+5VSB ± 5% +4.750 VDC +5.250 VDC

-5VDC (if used) ± 10% -4.500 VDC -5.500 VDC

+12VDC ± 5% +11.400 VDC +12.600 VDC

-12VDC ± 10% -10.800 VDC - 13.200 VDC

Advertisements

udya

udya

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Its a multimara pc (i guess brand? It's a pc "brand" made in my country) if you google it, mine looks exactly like this

Attached Thumbnails

• αρχείο λήψης.jpeg

udya

udya

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I cannot access the power supply right now but is the reason the same when the wifi network keeps disconnecting at times throughout the day (with the yellow exclamation mark appearing and with my usb adapter installed on the front port) the fault of the power supply too?

Edit: now the disconnection problem happens with almost all the ports (except the ones that show the red X) It's been several times it has disconnected now maybe the internet will turn on for a minute or two and its back to the yellow exclamation mark. Sometimes it connects to the wifi network automatically on its own again and may have very slow internet speed and i have to unplug and plug again the adapter to get it to work but whenever i do that the same problem occurs again with the disconnection.

2nd edit: I scanned windows update and scanned for important ones rebooted after of course for about 2 or 3 times and after that the wifi network doesn't seem to disconnect every minute or so and the internet is working again (and system is still scanning for windows update). I'm not sure though but i think it may disconnect randomly later again.

Edited by udya, 14 June 2018 - 04:12 AM.

dmccoy

dmccoy

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 1,295 posts

Yes, if the ports are not getting the correct power it will cause all sorts of issues. I recommend testing as soon as possible.

2nd edit: I scanned windows update and scanned for important ones rebooted after of course for about 2 or 3 times and after that the wifi network doesn't seem to disconnect every minute or so and the internet is working again (and system is still scanning for windows update).

What do you mean it is still scanning for updates?

udya

udya

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Yes, if the ports are not getting the correct power it will cause all sorts of issues. I recommend testing as soon as possible.

2nd edit: I scanned windows update and scanned for important ones rebooted after of course for about 2 or 3 times and after that the wifi network doesn't seem to disconnect every minute or so and the internet is working again (and system is still scanning for windows update).

What do you mean it is still scanning for updates?

Sorry i might have worded that incorrectly i had my windows update set on the automatic mode/install updates for a while and was scanning for updates for about 10 minutes or so.

Edited by udya, 14 June 2018 - 11:45 AM.