Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Cannot view YouTube videos, ( due to their Flash Content ), on Chrome

- - - - - YouTube vids on Chrome browse

• Please log in to reply

aviation1972

aviation1972

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Running Win 10 with Chrome browser Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit). Cannot view You Tube videos due to their Flash Content. Every tutorial I've watched, ( or read ), is over-simplified, and does not work! I have gone into Chrome's advanced settings, added https://www.youtube.com/to the allow flash content area. I've even disabled my hardware acceleration. Everything I've been told, or read about. Nothing works. So, I no longer have Chrome designated as my default browser, because I cannot watch You Tube videos. In an earlier version of Chrome, I learned what the "fix" for this predicament was, and I successfully implemented it, ( but that was 2 years ago ). I should have made note. Today, I cannot remember what I did, and therefore, I cannot duplicate that "fix" today, in hopes that it might work, and be effective with this newer version of Chrome. So, I need help. Please help me solve this? Please? It's not an ad blocker. I uninstalled it. It's not my anti-virus software either. There's some little, quirky trick to this, ( and I used to know what it is ), but I cannot remember now. So, please help me? Thanks so much....

Advertisements