Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Operating Systems

• Please log in to reply

ohterryo

ohterryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

There Was Always Problems With Windows Due To Updates and Browser Issues I Have Been a User Since Windows 98 upgrade from Windows 95 windows 10 is The Worst Yet : Not Surprised That My Acer Switch  10 Windows 8.would Not Run windows 10 but Neither Would My Acer With First I5 processor on Windows 7 This Cost Me Cash To Reinstall A Fresh Windows 7 Microsoft Said It Would Not Remove My Original Windows 7 but It Did .I Believe that Windows Operating System Costs Lots of Us Cash for Computer Repairs. Seems There is No Guarantee that Your Windows Operating System or Browser Will Even Work. Computer Makers Should Also Lack Faith in Microsoft   and .Lastly New Acer Switch 10 does Not Work or Works Poorly on Windows 10 .I Am Really Disappointed With Microsoft and Would Like to Here Comments from Other Users . 

Advertisements

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I never like Windows 10. My favorite windows is 7. 

jamesmehraa

jamesmehraa

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

So I'm not the only one who is fed up with everyday updates. Seriously it would slow my laptop and consume my paid limited data. With the latest update, my system would restart after half an hour or so. And the problem is I can't even control these updates. If I restore my system then again it would auto update and ill be right there where I started. Windows Vista was best. I'm reinstalling it again.