Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Zyxel NSA325v2 - Cannot find web interface via browser

• Please log in to reply

valleyboy

valleyboy

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Hi all

Per topic title, I was changing the static IP of the NAS and may have typed a different digit or two accidentally other than the planned address. I am now unable to access the NAS's web interface and do not know what the address is. How can I find this information? Could somebody walk me through it please?

Best regards

VB

Advertisements

Kemasa

Kemasa

Nobody

• Technician
  • 1,727 posts

Do you think that it might be on the same sub-net or was it completely off?

If it is completely off, you might need resetting it so that it uses DHCP and then look at the router to see what it was assigned.

Otherwise you could try pinging all the addresses on your network.

My personal suggestion is to assign the IP address on the router, not the device, have the device get the IP address through DHCP so that this type of thing can't happen and it also makes it easier to move to another network or change the network address.