Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Using Live Mail

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

bettei

bettei

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

My desktop computer has been upgraded to Windows 10 and I have not had a problem with using live mail until yesterday. I have two email accounts there, and the Hotmail one started to go to Outlook mail, and my other mail email account which is my default account I am not sure is working either because I get an error message that it failed to sync or something like that.

I know Microsoft has dropped live mail, but the instructions for continuing to use it anyway are kind of complex for me to follow. If I can't get this to work any longer, is there another free email program that is close to Live mail in it's layout?  I am afraid of downloading one that is unsafe.

Thanks

Advertisements

Jorhall

Jorhall

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

You may use Outlook Express, but it's not for Win 10. During many years I have been using The Bat.