Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SEO Tools

seo website online marketing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

maqsood1

maqsood1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello Guys,

Will you guys refer me some best SEO tools which I can use to optimize my website? Like keywords research, SEO report etc. Hopefully, You guys will me help me to get the best SEO tools.

Thanks All.

Advertisements

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

You should be able to search for plenty of SEO tools that will fit your need. You will find several links to check here.

akaalvideos

akaalvideos

• Pip
  • 1 posts

SEO Tools are

Google Analytic

Google Webmaster

Google Adwords

Alexa toolbar

SEO mastering

Alyssa Jones

Alyssa Jones

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello, 

There are plenty of SEO tools out there, but the best and most reliable ones are:

1. Ahrefs: It is one of the most recommended SEO tools online. It’s only second to Google when it comes to being the largest website crawlers. From a competitor analysis perspective, you’ll likely use Ahrefs to determine your competitor’s backlinks to use them as a starting point for your own brand.

2. SEMRush: you can easily assess your rankings and changes to them as well as new ranking opportunities. One of the most popular features of this SEO tool is the Domain Vs Domain analysis allowing you to easily compare your website to your competitors.

3. Moz: Moz is a full-service powerhouse. You can get great insights into how your website is performing but also how to improve it. They also have a free MozBar toolbar that you can download for free that allows you to see your store’s metrics while browsing any page. 

alsr99

alsr99

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

SEMRush, Keyword revelar I found them best.

EdwardRees

EdwardRees

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

I use similar web extension. Really good one.

Grace Hadid

Grace Hadid

• Pip
  • 7 posts

As there are many tools available in the market. Some of them are must need essentials for the beginners or online marketers must have:

1. Google Analytics
  2. Google webmaster tool
  3. Keyword planner
  4. Sem rush
  5. Alexa rank
  6. Bing Index checker
  7. SEO Yoast by Wordpress

Apart from that, you can add various other extensions which will improve your work like Grammarly, Moz bar, Keyword everywhere, SEO quake etc.

Edited by Grace Hadid, 04 March 2019 - 03:49 AM.

Grace Hadid

Grace Hadid

• Pip
  • 7 posts

There are so many which you can use. Some of them are as follows:

Google Adwords

Alexa toolbar

Google Analytic

Google Webmaster

SEOQuack

MOZbar

Urtes

Urtes

• Pip
  • 1 posts

* Google Analytics
* Google Webmaster tool
* Google Keyword Planner
* SEMrush
* MOZ
* smallseotools
* Ahrefs

For your information:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

Edit by phillpower2: Removed information promoting third party software services.