Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trouble talking to one person through instant messaging, though we can

• Please log in to reply

x7aylor

x7aylor

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My girlfriend and I use instant messaging apps to talk to each other over long distance (she is a soldier).We mainly use WhatsApp, but sometimes also Facebook messenger and Snapchat.
For the past couple weeks we have been having trouble communicating. The strange part of the issue is that neither of us have any difficulty talking to other people through these apps.
Neither of us has been blocked by the other, as evidenced by the fact that occasionally a message will get through.
Any ideas as to what could be causing the issue?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts

To many variables to hazard a guess.  my suggestion would be to reach out to the apps tech support to see what they say.  However, being who they are, it could easily be local conditions, method of internet access...  (don't disclose any specif details, wouldn't want to cause any issues)