Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Reply Buttom on Craigslist !

• Please log in to reply

John Planinshek

John Planinshek

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Was directed to this forum by another person that said maybe there is help here.

My problem is that for the last month or so I can not get the REPY button on Craigslist to work. If I go to reply an hour glass starts and than I get a message ( sorry something went wrong ) I have cleared all temp,cookies, and history files doesn't work. Looked into and turned off my ad blocker doesn't work. Looked into ad ons nothing there either. So now I am for sure at a loss. I an running Windows 7 Pro with service Pack 1 and Internet Explorer 11 If there is a fix for this please help. I tried to get help from Craigs list but they never responded to e mails. I did notice that this did seem to happen after they did some type of upgrade on their site so is it them or me ????

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• 22,204 posts

:welcome:   John Planinshek,

I an running Windows 7 Pro with service Pack 1 and Internet Explorer 11

Don't use Craigslist so not familiar with it I`m afraid but with issues such as this and similar sites etc trying another browser such as Chrome or FF is most often the first thing that it is suggested for folk to try.

John Planinshek

John Planinshek

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

:welcome:   John Planinshek,

I an running Windows 7 Pro with service Pack 1 and Internet Explorer 11

Don't use Craigslist so not familiar with it I`m afraid but with issues such as this and similar sites etc trying another browser such as Chrome or FF is most often the first thing that it is suggested for folk to try.

Yes on the metal working site I'm on that is what some have suggest but I don't care to go that route as I don't care for Chrome and some have had issues with FF as well but when they upgraded to newer version it did help. I would really like to stay with E 11 if possible. Thanks