Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Beginning dump of physical memory

• Please log in to reply

netoster

netoster

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi all. like the topic title says, its a blue screen that i get when im playing some games (like Counter-Strike, Rise of Nations)

Posted Image

Thinks i have done:
- Reinstalled/updated all system drivers
- Formated (a few hours ago)

This problem started when i played Battlefield2 demo; i needed to install a previous version of my ATI drivers in order to play it "fine", but my pc restarted in the middle of the game. So i did installed my old drivers and quit BF2 Demo (until they fix the bugs etc). I was playing CS and i got 1 video errors (VPU something), and 2 restarts. Then, when im playing Rise Of Nations, it also restart/freezes everytime.

My PC specs:
- Windows XP service pack 2
- AMD 64 3200+ socket 754
- ASUS K8V SE Deluxe
- Corsair XMS Twinx 1024mb (512x2) 2-2-2-5 (2.5-3-3-6)
- ATI 9800pro 128mb built by ati
- Western digital 80gb 7200rpm
- ASPIRE 500W ps
(i just updated windows)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
First i got the "sysaudio.sys" blue screen, then i disabled audio drivers, and then i got another blue screen with "win32k.sys"

thanks in advance and sorry for my not-too good english =P

Edited by netoster, 18 June 2005 - 05:32 PM.

Advertisements