Thinks i have done:
- Reinstalled/updated all system drivers
- Formated (a few hours ago)
This problem started when i played Battlefield2 demo; i needed to install a previous version of my ATI drivers in order to play it "fine", but my pc restarted in the middle of the game. So i did installed my old drivers and quit BF2 Demo (until they fix the bugs etc). I was playing CS and i got 1 video errors (VPU something), and 2 restarts. Then, when im playing Rise Of Nations, it also restart/freezes everytime.
My PC specs:
- Windows XP service pack 2
- AMD 64 3200+ socket 754
- ASUS K8V SE Deluxe
- Corsair XMS Twinx 1024mb (512x2) 2-2-2-5 (2.5-3-3-6)
- ATI 9800pro 128mb built by ati
- Western digital 80gb 7200rpm
- ASPIRE 500W ps
(i just updated windows)
First i got the "sysaudio.sys" blue screen, then i disabled audio drivers, and then i got another blue screen with "win32k.sys"
thanks in advance and sorry for my not-too good english =P
Edited by netoster, 18 June 2005 - 05:32 PM.