Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player 10 won't work

• Please log in to reply

Leo363636

Leo363636

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey there,
I'm having problems with windows media player 10, when I click on the icon a message pops up saying that an internal application error has occured. I've tried to reinstall it, but that didn't work. So if anybody can help that would be groovy, I really don't know much about computers. Also, if it helps, some internet games, or if I'm trying to buy something over the internet, nothing will work, I will click on the link but nothing happens but I've noticed a few words on the bottom of the internet explorer browser saying things like, java script:if (FormValidation()) document.orderform.submit(). That really dosen't bother me, but if it gives any clues then, good. One last thing is that I just started noticing this after I installed my new antivirus called Win Anti Virus. But like I said, if anyone can help that would be really cool.

Oh and if this is on the wrong forum, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could direct me to the right one, Thank you.

Advertisements