Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 10 blue screen Error - 0xc0000225

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

MJP4628

MJP4628

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Nope, same.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180829_142333.jpg

Advertisements

dmccoy

dmccoy

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 1,295 posts

Okay. lets try repairing with MiniTool as shown in the following link:

https://www.partitio...read-error.html

After creating the USB and running MiniTool

Follow Step 2 to Rebuild the MBR

Edited by dmccoy, 29 August 2018 - 12:42 PM.

MJP4628

MJP4628

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Can you please guide me a little more from website link as to what you would like me to download, etc.

dmccoy

dmccoy

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 1,295 posts

The Free Version from below

https://www.partitio...m/download.html

dmccoy

dmccoy

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 1,295 posts

This may be helpful as well

https://www.minitool...y-usb-disk.html

MJP4628

MJP4628

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

I downloaded onto flash drive. Computer tries to reboot but goes straight to Recovery blue screen above. Also, tried f2 and load through Asus UEFI bios utility (f8 Boot Menu) ... Still same blue screen. Also, I was able to get a copy of program that I thought I would not have access too. Do you think refreshing windows with being able to keep files is a better alternative? 

MJP4628

MJP4628

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

I downloaded onto flash drive. Computer tries to reboot but goes straight to Recovery blue screen above. Also, tried f2 and load through Asus UEFI bios utility (f8 Boot Menu) ... Still same blue screen. Also, I was able to get a copy of program that I thought I would not have access too. Do you think refreshing windows with being able to keep files is a better alternative? 

MJP4628

MJP4628

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

dmccoy

dmccoy

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 1,295 posts

When you select F8 for the Boot menu are you selecting your USB with Partition Wizard?

MJP4628

MJP4628

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Yes. There is two options and I tried both. USB disk 2.0 (7388Mb) and UEFI: USB disk 2.0 (7388Mb)

Advertisements

dmccoy

dmccoy

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 1,295 posts
What happens when you try to boot? Go into the bios and Disable Secure boot and Enable Legacy mode and see if that will work

dmccoy

dmccoy

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 1,295 posts
Also, I was able to get a copy of program that I thought I would not have access too. Do you think refreshing windows with being able to keep files is a better alternative?

I missed this then I recommend performing a Clean install of Windows 10 as follows. Let me know if any questions.

https://answers.micr...1625b08?auth=1p

MJP4628

MJP4628

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
It just goes right to Recovery blue screen. Please see below, I do not see bios options.

MJP4628

MJP4628

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Picture below.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180829_161324.jpg

dmccoy

dmccoy

GeekU Junior

• GeekU Junior
  • 1,295 posts

I am unable to read the picture it is to blurry.  Are you not ready to perform a Clean install yet?