Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dr watson...again! [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

greer519

greer519

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
I sure did...you didn't get them?

I deleted my email like I always do, so I hope you got them.

I have heard good things about the AVG program, but by the time I did I had already paid for the Norton. Go figure hey?? :tazz:

Advertisements

Wizard

Wizard

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,661 posts
Ditto....OfCourse Santa brings me a fresh copy of whatever Security Suite I want for that year! :tazz:

Sounds like things are running much better!

You will be fine...just take all this as a learning experience and give UK a Big Thanks for being here when you needed someone! ;)

greer519

greer519

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
Hey I owe you both a big thank you! ;)

I added a link to my web site for others to come here for your help, I wish I could do more such as donating to the site, but at this time I'm so broke I can't pay attention. You guys saved me a ton of money and heart break, I'm suppossed to be helping my daughter plan her wedding and it was hard when I want to access things on the net.

so once again thanks for your help and my family thanks you! ;)

I will always refer back to this site when I need help or am looking for new and better programs to help my computer. :tazz:

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hiya Greer ;)

Great to see that you got sorted out. Well done :tazz: ;)

UKBiker

greer519

greer519

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
Thanks, I'm glad to have it sorted out also ;)

I just have to get used to the firewall now, but that's ok...security is good! :tazz:

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.