No problem I understand. I have my share of health issues as well. All the steps are listed below again. Let me know if any questions.
Download Speccy to your desktop
1. File > Publish Snapshot. This saves your snapshot to their servers
2. Copy and Paste the link to your next Reply
1. Click on Start menu
2. Type command to start searching
3. Right click on command prompt in list and select Run as Administrator
4. Copy and Paste each the commands after the numbers below into the command prompt and press Enter key
1. sfc /scannow (best to run 2-3 times, rebooting after each time)
2. (Windows 8 or higher)
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
If any Errors are found with sfc /scannow then:
Copy and Paste the following command, and press ENTER:
findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"
This will copy sfcdetails.txt to your desktop
Upload sfcdetails.txt file
Download Process Explorer to your desktop
- Right Click on the procexp64.exe or procexp.exe and Select Run As Administrator
- In the View menu click on Select Columns
- Check Verified Signer, Virus Total on Process Image Tab
- Select the Process I/O tab and check Reads, Rights and click OK
- Select Options Menu and Check Verify ImageSignatures, VirusTotal.com > Check Virustotal.com
- Double Click on the CPU Column to sort by highest CPU usage.
- (Highest CPU Processes should be at the top once sorted properly)
- Wait approximately a minute
- Select Save or Save As from the File menu
- Save SystemIdleProcess.txt to Desktop
- Upload file to your reply
Please Download and Run the enclosed Log Collector Tool below as follows:
- Save log collector v2-betaXX.zip (XX=latest Version) to Desktop
- Right click on log collector v2-beta1X.zip in the Downloads folder and select Extract all. This will create a log collector v2-beta1X folder.
- Open the log collector v2-beta1X folder and double click on the log-collector shortcut.
- A Command Prompt window will open with the Ten Forums Log Collector running in it. Press the Enter key to start the collection process.
- Once the process is Finished, Press enter to close it.
(Note the Output location as that is where the zip file is located that you need to upload to the forum.)
- Upload the .Zip file to your Reply
Edited by dmccoy, 01 October 2018 - 06:45 PM.