Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Virtual Computers Browser

• Please log in to reply

jamesmonkstown

jamesmonkstown

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi Guys, i am looking for advice in regards the optimal set up for accessing virtual computers, i have a checklist of features that i want listed below and am wondering if anybody has advice on how this would best be achieved, whether it is accessing multiple Virtual computers via amazon web services, citrix or similar services

-20 independent virtual computers 

- Virtual computer to look like it is based in the UK or Ireland

- Each virtual computer to have a unique mac address 

- Virtual computer to be accessible via a browser from anywhere in the world by multiple users 

- I will basically only be using a web browser on each of the virtual machines so do not need a lot of processing power on VDI but would be looking for that browsing experience to be as quick and smooth as possible with minimum lag 

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 789 posts
  • Hi jamesmonkstown and welcome to our forums,

:welcome:

Please check our site's Terms of Use..... in particular the following extract:

• Geeks to Go is a family friendly site, accessible to anyone 13 years of age and older. Please keep all content appropriate.
  • We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.

It look to me as though your question might be a tad outside our Terms of Use?

Also we don't as a rule answer "Homework type questions", but if you feel that your question falls within our Terms of Use and that I may have misunderstood you, then please let us have further information including full reasons for the particular elements of your question and benefits you are seeking to achieve.

Regards

paws