Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

p2esocks

• Please log in to reply

robg1962

robg1962

• Pip
  • 1 posts
<_< how do I fix a problem when ever I start up my computer a dialog appears...loading error...p2esocks_1020.dll

Advertisements

freek

freek

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
I'm not sure if this would be the same problem but the only thing that differs is the last two numbers, same stuff. p2esocks.1020, except for 1020 it's 1012. So check this out: http://www.geekstogo...wtopic=3661&hl=

Kamil

Kamil

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi.

I faced a similar problem and posted a message here. They asked me for posting my PC's hijackthis log and so I did. But I had no further answers. I suposse they are too busy.

So I went to TomCoyote's Forum, posted the same message and they have already answered to my request. Now my problem is well solved.

As there is a rule that states that nobody is allowed to provide solutions in this fourm unless you are authorized, the only thing I can do is to refer you to that forum. Use the attached link to get there, post your message and good luck.

Regards

Kamil <_<

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?

Click on " Hijackthis Logs And Problems (OPEN) " under " Open Forum "

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Sorry we missed your post. :D Good people at TomCoyote, glad they could help you out. <_<

Kamil

Kamil

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi.

No problem, buddies. We all know that you guys are too busy <_<

Let us help! Of course, always by the book

I'd like to learn in order to help others :D

Regards

Kamil :D

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

Let us help! Of course, always by the book

We don't have rules about members not being able to help members. :D

Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your computing knowledge, please feel free to post a reply!

On the top of every page. <_<