Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Printing a photo from Instagram

• Please log in to reply

batpark

batpark

• PipPipPip
  • 812 posts

I only just started receiving photos on Instagram and know little about how it works (or how I work it). I would like to move a received photo to  my removable F:-drive (on my W10 desktop). Can someone please tell me how to do that or refer me to a document that does explain the process. Thanks.   wdc 

Advertisements

Kevin65

Kevin65

• Pip
  • 7 posts

It's easy, Install the bluestack in your pc and then install es explorer on it then save your Instagram photos with using the following method, in it and then it will automatically will be saved on your pc and then move it to your removable hard drive. 

1. Launch Instagram on your device and find the image you want to download.
  2. Tap the icon above the image (three vertical dots).
  3. Select the “Copy Link” option.
  4. Visit DownloadGram's website at www.downloadgram.com.
  5. Paste the link into the text box (long press and tap “Paste”).
  6. Tap “Download”, followed by “Download image”