I only just started receiving photos on Instagram and know little about how it works (or how I work it). I would like to move a received photo to my removable F:-drive (on my W10 desktop). Can someone please tell me how to do that or refer me to a document that does explain the process. Thanks. wdc
Printing a photo from Instagram
Posted Today, 07:14 AM
It's easy, Install the bluestack in your pc and then install es explorer on it then save your Instagram photos with using the following method, in it and then it will automatically will be saved on your pc and then move it to your removable hard drive.
- Launch Instagram on your device and find the image you want to download.
- Tap the icon above the image (three vertical dots).
- Select the “Copy Link” option.
- Visit DownloadGram's website at www.downloadgram.com.
- Paste the link into the text box (long press and tap “Paste”).
- Tap “Download”, followed by “Download image”
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users