Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Halo/Teamspeak Error

• Please log in to reply

etredieu

etredieu

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
http://www.geekstogo...=0

The above link shows that my system is clean.

My problem is that Halo and Teamspeak2_RC2 will no longer work in tandem. I did not have this problem in March. Since then I have not used it until just recently this month. I have contactd Microsoft with this problem and they no longer have any suggestions for me. I even followed the suggestions, but nothing happened. I have the latest versions of both programs and I have un-installed and re-installed, from scratch, both programs. Nothing.

The exact nature is that halo CAN be running with TS, but as soon as I am in a game, it downsizes Halo and runs an error report to Microsoft. Let me know if I should post a 'Hijack-This' error log for help with this problem.

:tazz:

Edited by etredieu, 19 June 2005 - 02:37 PM.

Advertisements

etredieu

etredieu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
This topic has been resolved. The problem was the sound card. The solution, not use the sound card for sound(Halo).

Edited by etredieu, 22 June 2005 - 10:39 AM.