Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Iphone XR vs samsung galaxy s9

• Please log in to reply

Opskeplepel

Opskeplepel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Good day,
Im stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Company supplies me with my phone, im due for a new one now and cant decide between iphone xr and samsung s9. I have been on several comparison sites and can still not decide? Current phone is iphone 7, (1 st time iphone user) had the phone 2 years now and it has grown on me, however its iphone x entry lvl vs samsungs top of range( barring s9 note).
Please help and highlight why ( i think ) iphone is better?

Thanx people.

Advertisements

sparky97

sparky97

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Hello Opskeplepel,

I've spent quite a bit of time reviewing the new iPhone line-up, even comparing it with different Android devices in the market.  I came across this article on Toms Hardware Guide that helped shed some light on the subject: https://www.tomsguid...news-28046.html.  Having made the switch to iPhone several years ago, I've not regretted that choice for a moment.

After reviewing the benchmarks, it's clear that the latest iPhones (XS, XS Max, XR) come out on top, with the XR and the Samsung S9 equal in battery life.  After reading several more reviews and watching various video reviews, I made the choice of the iPhone XR and have been thrilled with the choice.  It contains the same powerful chip from the XS and XS Max, the 3GB of RAM from the iPhone X, and a pretty awesome camera.

I hope that helps! :)

jamesmehraa

jamesmehraa

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

According to me, S9 Note is a great option for you. As it comes with the latest update of Andriod, have a beast battery and awesome camera.