Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Transferring a batch of photos/videos from a W10 pc to an iPhone

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

I have a collection of photos and videos sitting on a flash memory attached to a Windows 10 desktop, all in a folder marked "December 2018." I'd welcome help in choosing how to move them into a similarly named album on an IPhone.

What transfer method do I use? email? Cloud transfer? Or something else?

Some of the photos I want to include in the collection now sit on the IPhone itself. How do I move them into the "December 2018" album?

Thanks for your help. ... batpark

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Is this related to the same request for help as in your previous thread here batpark

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

philpower2: Yes, it is related. I recently got an iPhone and am now trying to integrate its stored photos with images i already have stored on my desktop pc. I still don't have a clear idea  of how to transfer images. Dr. Spyware, here at GtG, suggested a video and I will look at it again but my first impression was negative --- the video is way too fast for me.

Thanks for your interest.  .... batpark

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Please stick with the Doc at the other thread, having more than one thread going can lead to confusion as to who`s and what guidance you are following which can ultimately end in disaster  :(

Duplicate thread closed as per the above explanation.