Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Keyboard and mouse RGB question.

• Please log in to reply

KiwiProbie

KiwiProbie

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

I have the devastator 3 keyboard and mouse gaming set, and I have noticed something that I cannot work out.  When I reboot my computer or turn it back on in the mornings like I normally do, my keyboard stays the same colour as I have set it, where as the mouse doesn't.  How can I get the mouse to stay the same colour until I change it.

The combo has no software for it (and none that I have found).

It really has puzzled me.

Advertisements

KiwiProbie

KiwiProbie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Bump

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• 22,605 posts

KiwiProbie

If you have not received any answer to your question/s it is most likely because none of our members or staff are in a position to be able to offer you a genuine and safe answer to your question.

Please keep in mind that bumping threads is rude and that all of the assistance that is offered here at GTG is free as we are all volunteers and cannot be around 24/7, there are times when there may be a delay between replies for one reason or another and that is why the Waiting Room exists, please familiarise yourself with its use.

FWIW: You originally post this question on the Windows 10 Forum which is for Windows 10 operating system assistance only, when you you received no reply there your thread was moved to the more appropriate hardware forum by myself in the hope that someone here would be able to help you out.