Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bluetooth headphones

• Please log in to reply

Bulker

Bulker

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Recently bought a smart t.v,problem is it doesnt have a jack,the headphones need the reciever to be plugged into the t.v with the jack,so i am looking for a way around this,i no you can get an rca and do it that way with normal headphones but i think that the volume will be affected,i need to be able to turn down the t.v while keeping the volume on the headphones,with the rca if i turn it down it goes down on both,have not tried or boutght an rca yet thats why im asking.

Advertisements

JOCY777

JOCY777

• Pip
  • 5 posts

If TV have an USB port you can try usb adapter or something like this https://www.amazon.c...e/dp/B00NMXY2MO

elsablack005

elsablack005

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Why don't you go for bluetooh speakers. There are also amps available which are pretty cool.

williamjoseph_lpa123

williamjoseph_lpa123

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

You can go for a Bluetooth music system which can help you to connect to your television.

StevenKenneth

StevenKenneth

• Pip
  • 8 posts

As pointed out, you can use the USB port since you're saying it's a smart TV. But then, that would also mean sitting too close to the TV if you don't get the right size of wire. It's better to go for wireless headphones which provide the sound quality you are looking for.
Here's an article by Forbes
https://www.forbes.c...s/#18669bb77828

Check for compatibility with your TV before buying one.

nightgliver

nightgliver

• Pip
  • 5 posts

I'm using an Apple Bluetooth headset, which is Airpod 2, it's great!

HenryButtler1

HenryButtler1

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

You must try Apple Bluetooth headset!!