Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express does not support any update windows?

dbx to pst

• Please log in to reply

cliycent

cliycent

• Pip
  • 1 posts

The manual method is available in the market but this method long process way to convert DBX to PST file format. As well as he converts step by step and only Its convert one file in one time. If you know about the short method and which convert all file in one time that you know please mention here.

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

It's very easy to do this simply quickly and efficently at at no cost and without having to download or install any additional applications.

Here's how to achieve it:

https://support.offi...25-deac3f3c4359

Regards

paws

detigbreg

detigbreg

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have a lot of data for Outlook Express that do not open in MS Outlook email. If I change the format with manual method then that method will be a very long process. Then I decided to convert DBX file with use of a third-party tool that will convert file at a few minutes.  I used  Convert OE DBX files to Outlook PST tool that converts the whole data in less time. 

Edit by paws active link removed

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts
If I change the format with manual method then that method will be a very long process.

No that is not correct. It is simple ,quick and efficient.

I have removed the link from your post as it is not necessary.

Regards

paws