Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need suggestions for best in class PC Case

Build Help

Best Answer Gaberial , 28 January 2019 - 02:22 PM

wow you seem to have hit the nail on the head. Lots of air flow, nice front IO, dust filters ... you guys are awesome thank you. Not sure how I missed this case when browsing newegg myself.  Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

Gaberial

Gaberial

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Hello everyone!

OK, so new PC build time for this geek and I would love some suggestions on those who know. I am looking for a case that will do exactly 3 things. First and foremost is proper air flow. I dont mind buying extra fans for the case, but with the current trend of PC cases being tempered glass to show off the components, and enough RGB to start a rave being popular. I feel like the current industry has kind of lost its way on what a PC case SHOULD be doing that is ... properly housing a computer and keeping its components as cool as possible. So Here is what I want

1 Best possible airflow, and room to house the important bits such things as after market cooler. I will be building a mid-high range computer ... Intel I7 or Ryzen 7, GTX 2070 to 2080, type build, I am a Hobbyist Twitch streamer if that helps.

2 Good dust filtration, I live in Texas so Loooots of dust in the area

3 relevant front IO. If it where not for this, I would be more willing to just buy an older style case that was better known for its air flow but I dont want outdated Front IO. 

Thanks in advance you beautiful geeks!

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Hello Gaberial,

Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C Blackout Brushed Aluminum/Steel ATX Silent Modular Mid Tower Computer Case

Gaberial

Gaberial

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
✓  Best Answer

wow you seem to have hit the nail on the head. Lots of air flow, nice front IO, dust filters ... you guys are awesome :D thank you. Not sure how I missed this case when browsing newegg myself. 

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Glad we could help and thank you for the follow up Gaberial  :thumbsup:

You are welcome btw  :)