Ok I had 1809 on my PC a while ago and took it back off for these reasons:
- Deleting things that it shouldn't
- Start menu for my sisters login was crashing heaps.
Now I would like to know from everyone that uses windows 10 1809 version if things have been fixed, I have heard that the deleting things without permission has been fixed but I want to know this:
- Has anyone else had any more problems with the start menu's mainly from those that has more than 1 login per PC?
- Is the notifications working correctly like they do in 1803?
- Any one having high CPU usage issues?
- Also any other things your having problems with?