Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is Windows 10 Microsoft's last operating system?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Lucian Hodoboc

Lucian Hodoboc

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Is Windows 10 Microsoft's last operating system, or will they eventually release another one in the future? Do you think they will just add updates to it indefinitely and never create another operating system?  :headscratch:

Advertisements

KiwiProbie

KiwiProbie

• PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

They say its going to be the last I but I don't believe them.

CanDane

CanDane

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

According to some articles ( e.g. https://www.forbes.c...s/#22b282413328), it looks like it may very well be the the last Microsoft OS.

KiwiProbie

KiwiProbie

• PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Microsoft said that about windows 8.1 as well.  They will get sick of the flack they get for windows 10 then re do windows again.

CanDane

CanDane

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

I first entered the world of computers with ME, then went to XP and then Windows 7 and from there took the upgrade to Windows 10 when offered.  I liked Windows 7 and now also like Windows 10.  The way Windows 10 is now, I don't see why some people don't like it.

sam smith

sam smith

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

No, there is still updates pending and most probably next update will be april windows 10. Named 19h1.

Neffy

Neffy

• Pip
  • 7 posts

I think it will probably be of the "windows" line

They will just come up with another line and hook us all in i guess