Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

android HELP ME PLEASE admob suspend splash, remotely controlled, hidd

android mob AD REMOTELY CONTROLLED hidden files developer android settings android analytics realtek bytendance

• Please log in to reply

lynnc8433

lynnc8433

• Pip
  • 1 posts

ok here is t ​the issue concern I'm having. in android  in my phone I have noticed that certain files aren't openable I will go to open for example "sprint insight portal and the web browser will then throw what says suspend splash and will continuously load and will never bring up the page. these are some of the file names I will find in the file manager

​bytendace

remote control

​mobile control

​mob

.um

​this is where I get confused

in the google activity this is what I find

​usedcom.lgesignboard.settings

com.lge.appbox.client 

​android.com abtnprojects.ambatan.adsenseformobileapps 

used com.coremobility.app.vnotes

http://1196.android.com.abtnprojects.ambatanaadsenseformobileapps.com 

com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle

ads.us.criteo.com/delibery/r/aft.php?z

lge.bnr.launcher

com.sprint.ms.cnap

com.lge.coneshortcut

http://1899.android....rmobileapps.com

I find all kinds of things like this..

but in the files they are either encryp. or hidden and I cannot get into them.

one also said it was no longer available in the drive as if it had been downloaded and moved to another location

sometimes it will say interacted with lg operating system....

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ALL THIS MEANS AND

if it is ads bein used can it be used to create an entirely diff user part of the phone like a seconde system behind the hidden one... also... things in the account its self the phone account... you can look up the text and call log.... over 90% of the information that is in the phone is not present in the log when looked at like the information is blocked from being reported to the phone company..

anyone have any incite on what or how to get passed all of this or what its hiding or doing or anything..

can it be used as like an IT where someone has control of the phone from another device....

helppppppp thank you guys

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Most of the files and folders you listed belong to the operating system (android) and to the programs installed on your phone. Those files have to be stored somewhere. And, if you delete them, the phone will no longer work.