Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal

Reconnect freeze-up Highlights Page

• Please log in to reply

Betty Boopster

Betty Boopster

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
I have problems with my computer.   While I am playing a game called Slotomania Slot Machines, in Facebook, it will freeze up, and I have to refresh the game.  Sometimes I loose coins or points or whatever, not all the time.   It will also loose connection and I have to refresh it again.   I can not seem to be able to get any help from the game support.

Other problems are that after a while the computer can take a lot of time to go forward when I have to change some things,  the scroll will not move  or do anything until the screen finally open but opens at a slow rate.  Others are really frustrating, if I make a new post and I do something wrong either in an attachment or even in the body of the post after it has been posted.  I will bring the drop down menu, up to edit or delete the post but all that does is highlight the whole post and not let me edit or delete.  It also will not let me share a post at times.  All these things I can do if I sign in on my Laptop and make the changes there.  Now if I apply a reply to that post, it will let me edit that.   I have attached photos of what I mean, not sure if I am making myself clear.

I have worked before with Bruce1270 before and he told me to post here.   He help me to download the Frst.exe files and the rest that is needed because I know very little about computers, and I am a elderly senior person, and I do forget things.  Please be patient with me and I will do the best I can.   
Thank you, 
Betty Boopster.

P.S.  Had to replace the FRST file.

Attached Thumbnails

• Normal Picture of post.JPG
  • Hitting Edit or Delete.JPG
  • Edit screen.JPG
  • After Clear the Highlighting..JPG
  • About Windows 10 System Info-GTG.JPG
  • System Info-Geekstogo..JPG

Attached Files

Edited by Betty Boopster, A minute ago.