Best way / software/ language to Transform .xls, .csv, or .xml Data to
Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:41 PM
Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:44 AM
You could use any language to convert to SQL statements to push into a database,
you need to consider:
What database type are you going to store the data into?
You mention cloud DB, what kind of access do you want to this cloud DB, raw SQL? web SQL? something else?
What is the end user requirements?
Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:55 AM
Advanced XML Converter helps you convert XML to other database and document formats: HTML, CSV, DBF, XLS and SQL. As you upload XML file and click CONVERT, the program delivers high-quality output in a new format. To deliver correct output, the program uses the hierarchical structure of the XML source to extract data. Then users can select the data that they want to see in the output. Advanced XML Converter is able to handle large XML files and convert more than one XML file in one go. With Advanced XML Converter, you no longer need to write complex XML transformations or XSL style sheets. Convert XML to HTML, CSV, DBF, XLS, SQL cleanly and almost hands-down!
XML converter Key Features:
- Convert XML to CSV (text file with comma-separated fields)
- Convert XML to HTML table format (for Internet browsers)
- Convert XML to DBF (for FoxPro, DBase)
- Convert XML to XLS sheet (for Microsoft Excel)
- Convert XML to SQL query (for most database SQL servers)
- Extract data from XML files of any complexity in a snap
- No need to write complex XML transformations or XSL Style sheets
- No Java or .NET is required
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users