Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lagging seriously hard READ DOWN BELOW (Resolved).

Best Answer tylerthepankey , 12 March 2019 - 07:24 AM

Sorry about the wait my pc shut down on its own and was running bad so i took it and got it fixed thanks for being concerned though Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

tylerthepankey

tylerthepankey

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Soabout a month ago i started lagging badly. My temp is good. I ran scans on my hdd and ram they are all good. I have tried every method and nothing works, So lets say im playing fortnite and im gliding down and that's when it lags the most I freeze in the air and lag really hard and I have about 1-10 fps. I hit the ground and im still lagging but not as bad I have 20-200fps then because my fps goes down every time I pickaxe a tree or open a door or when im shootingat someone, sometimes I will even freeze when someone is shooting at me but even if im running in a field or standing still I will still have fps drops. I have not one single clue about whats wrong with it so I need help. Heres my specs// as I speak its acting really slow...….

Power Supply- evga 550w

Graphics Card- GTX 1050ti

RAM- Patriot DDR4 8gb 

HDD- 1TB Blue 

Processor- AMD Radeon R5 2600

Motherboard- Bazooka 450

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts

:welcome:   tylerthepankey,

Couple of questions if I may;

Do you have the same problem with all games or just online games.

What version of Windows and AV protection are you using.

Is your RAM a single 8GB stick or two 4GB sticks.

tylerthepankey

tylerthepankey

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
✓  Best Answer

Sorry about the wait my pc shut down on its own and was running bad so i took it and got it fixed thanks for being concerned though

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts

Sorry to hear that it was not better news but thank you for the follow up tylerthepankey  :thumbsup: