Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

node.js integration questions

• Please log in to reply

Kiueanert

Kiueanert

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi,

I have been thinking about linking my application to Stripe - the online payment system. I have done some initial research and I think it could be pretty easy but need some advice on putting the pieces together...
Stripe has a node.js version, so this might be the perfect way to take advantage of the new Xbasic/node.js integration.

I have watched the videos on the node.js Xbasic integration in the release notes, but I can't figure out how you publish these node.js files to the WAS? In the videos they are added to the actual AA development client. Or am I missing something?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Advertisements

Kiueanert

Kiueanert

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi,

I have been thinking about linking my application to Stripe - the online payment system. I have done some initial research and I think it could be pretty easy but need some advice on putting the pieces together...
Stripe has a node.js version, so this might be the perfect way to take advantage of the new Xbasic/node.js integration.

I have watched the videos on the node.js Xbasic integration in the release notes, but I can't figure out how you publish these node.js files to the WAS? In the videos they are added to the actual AA development client. Or am I missing something?

Any ideas?

Thanks

https://itrate.co/software-development/cities/denver/

Any updates???

Edited by Kiueanert, 18 March 2019 - 12:23 AM.