Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Tech savy friends needed

domains software edited files

• Please log in to reply

spittle

spittle

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have random questions and I dont know which topics they go under and I have quite a few questions on prolly many topics..anybody wanna help me out?..it would be greatly appriciated

Advertisements

iMacg3

iMacg3

GeekU Mod

• GeekU Moderator
  • 805 posts
Hi,

:welcome:

If you have a question, start a new topic in the appropriate subforum.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,419 posts

And if its not in the correct forum then one of the Admins will move.

feenalauren

feenalauren

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Hey there!

I am also a new member here, and just figure it out how is this geekstogo works or where you can post your query.

1. Off-Topic: All the off topic or general community query are discussed here.

2. Hot Tech Deals: You can post any interesting deals, offers or discount here related to gadgets or tech items..

3. Jokes and Forum Games: This category provides community to have fun. Here you can post some light stuff like jokes or games. 

4. Geeks to Go Feedback: Here you can post some feedback for geekstogo site, about how they doing or even if you have any idea or suggestion simply post here.

Overall I think if you need tech related information you can discuss that in off-topic category.