Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

niet introduction+ errors on Zalman ZM-VE350 & 200 Gb Sandisk Conn

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

niet

niet

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi all,

i'm niet, 29 years old,

and i have Comodo + Ad-Aware on my multiple computers,

and i have errors on Zalman ZM-VE350 1 Tb external HDD and on 200 GB Sandisk Connect Stick since july 2018:

-general error on this devices

-suspicions of boot error on Zalman ZM-VE350

-suspicious error of copy on Sandisk Connect Stick with the "Sandisk Connect" app on Android

-i tried chkdsk on that two devices, but suspicions of that errors persists

-portable versions of adwares/rogues on this devices

Thanks...

Advertisements

iMacg3

iMacg3

GeekU PowerPC G3

• GeekU Moderator
  • 1,921 posts
Hi niet, Welcome to the Geeks To Go malware removal forum.

I am iMacg3 and will be helping you with your computer problems.

Please keep the following information in mind before we begin:
  • Do not run any fixes or tools on your system unless I request that you do so.
    • Running additional tools on your system can interfere with the clean-up process, or cause issues such as false positives.
  • Please read all instructions carefully, and complete them in the order listed.
    • Items that are especially important will be highlighted in bold or red.
  • If your computer seems to start working normally, please don't abandon the topic.
    • Even if your system is behaving normally, there may still be some malware remnants left over. Additionally, malware can re-infect the computer if some remnants are left. Therefore, please complete all requested steps to make sure any malware is successfully eradicated from your PC.
  • If you have pirated or illegal software on your computer, uninstall it now before proceeding.
    • Using pirated/cracked software is an easy way to infect your computer - almost as easy as intentionally downloading malware. Therefore, please remove any, if present, before we begin the clean-up.
  • If you don't respond to your topic in 4 days, it will be closed.
    • If your topic is closed and you still need assistance, send any staff member a Private Message with a link to your topic.
  • If you have questions at any time during the cleanup, feel free to ask.
--------------------

Was this your topic at Sysnative?
https://www.sysnativ...problems.27373/

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system, download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
  • Right-click FRST/FRST64 and select Run as administrator. (Windows XP users double-click on the file).
  • If you receive a SmartScreen alert, click More Info, then Run Anyway.
  • When the tool opens, click Yes to the disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • When finished, it will produce two logs called FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
  • Copy and paste the contents of FRST.txt and Addition.txt into your next reply.
Note - FRST.txt and Addition.txt are saved to the same location as FRST/FRST64.

niet

niet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi niet, Welcome to the Geeks To Go malware removal forum.

I am iMacg3 and will be helping you with your computer problems.

Please keep the following information in mind before we begin:

• Do not run any fixes or tools on your system unless I request that you do so.
    • Running additional tools on your system can interfere with the clean-up process, or cause issues such as false positives
  • Please read all instructions carefully, and complete them in the order listed.
    • Items that are especially important will be highlighted in bold or red.
  • If your computer seems to start working normally, please don't abandon the topic.
    • Even if your system is behaving normally, there may still be some malware remnants left over. Additionally, malware can re-infect the computer if some remnants are left. Therefore, please complete all requested steps to make sure any malware is successfully eradicated from your PC.
  • If you have pirated or illegal software on your computer, uninstall it now before proceeding.
    • Using pirated/cracked software is an easy way to infect your computer - almost as easy as intentionally downloading malware. Therefore, please remove any, if present, before we begin the clean-up.
  • If you don't respond to your topic in 4 days, it will be closed.
    • If your topic is closed and you still need assistance, send any staff member a Private Message with a link to your topic.
  • If you have questions at any time during the cleanup, feel free to ask.
--------------------

Was this your topic at Sysnative?
https://www.sysnativ...problems.27373/

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system, download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
  • Right-click FRST/FRST64 and select Run as administrator. (Windows XP users double-click on the file).
  • If you receive a SmartScreen alert, click More Info, then Run Anyway.
  • When the tool opens, click Yes to the disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • When finished, it will produce two logs called FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
  • Copy and paste the contents of FRST.txt and Addition.txt into your next reply.
Note - FRST.txt and Addition.txt are saved to the same location as FRST/FRST64.

i have uninstalled Vuze, but not with The Avenger

my topic on sysnative https://www.sysnativ...problems.27373/

is for the galaxy book, but the problem with the bootable Memtest micro-USB reversible are resolved,

but the 1 TB WD Element is actally recognized "E:/ disk" on explorer, makes the 1 TB WD Element problem resolved,

but the "PC 3 Kingston Workspace's not recognized on UEFI of Galaxy Book" persists [color=red]not resolved !|/color],

for the two pc 2 & 3; which are Desktop Compaq pc and the portabilised windows on Kingston Workspace (not recognized on Galaxy Book's UEFI), please/we continue on the topic below on Tech Guy's forums:

https://forums.techg...es-bug.1222371/

you are helper in Tech Guy's forums ?, if yes please help me on the topic for the PC 2 & 3, the topic on Tech Guy's is finally not solved,

all my micro SD cards are not recognized on Galaxy Book, and now the frst logs:

i don't want to install Dropbox, Vuze, Iobit Malware Fighter & Anvi Smart Defender, but if post here all contents of the logs it's make a "post_too_long" error message, but i attach the frst logs here, includes addition and shortcut,

Thanks...

Attached Files

iMacg3

iMacg3

GeekU PowerPC G3

• GeekU Moderator
  • 1,921 posts
Hi,

For now, let us continue in this topic.

--------------------------------------------

Currently, can you provide a list of devices which are having issues?

From which computer did you run FRST?

Re-run FRST, but make sure that Drivers MD5, List BCD, and Shortcut.txt are not checked, and click Scan.
Please post both logs in your next reply. (FRST.txt and Addition.txt)

niet

niet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi,

For now, let us continue in this topic.

--------------------------------------------

Currently, can you provide a list of devices which are having issues?

From which computer did you run FRST?

Re-run FRST, but make sure that Drivers MD5, List BCD, and Shortcut.txt are not checked, and click Scan.
Please post both logs in your next reply. (FRST.txt and Addition.txt)

i try again to post the reply here because opera freeze and crashes,

i'm on comodo ice dragon

i had run frst on galaxy book,

the list of device i'am currently having issues is:

1: devices plugged on PC 1: Galaxy book:

-Multibootable Ad-Aware rescue Disk/CloneZilla live on 2.0 GB MemoryStick pro duo card: no recognized on UEFI of galaxy book + suspicions of boot errors

the two 5 tb Seagate external disks not recognized on Galaxy Book (PC 1)

---

---

---

on the PC 2: Compaq Desktop PC:

internal memory of Compaq Desktop PC: dualboot Cubuntu-Win 8 on desktop pc fails: error to make the grub and dualboot

external memory of desktop compaq pc/issues on devices plugged on Compaq desktop pc:

2: virtualbox portable of Cubuntu on Cubuntu live usb crashes on Windows 8/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 3:
3: error of boot on 128 GB xfce/xubuntu usb disk:

SYSLINUX 6.03 EDD 2014-10-06 Copyright © 1994-2014 gH. Peter Anvin & Al

Failed to load ldlinux.c32

Boot failed: Please change disk and press a key to continue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 4:

4: boot error on Sardu multiboot live 14 Gb usb disk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 5:

: boot error on 2 Gb framakey salix (no system detected, press any key to continue)

problem 6:

6: problem with internet on salix environment on 14 Gb framakey salix: the "firefox/thunderbird doesn't closed properly, another instance running, please restart firefox/thunderbird" error message persists

------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 7:

error of creation of recovery usb disk on 128 Gb samsung fit with cyberlink power2go 11 & power2go 12

external 5 TB Blue Seagate disk plugged on this Compaq desktop PC (actual "Z:/" disk)----------:

"EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" Folder on external Seagate 5 Tb blue HDD:

-various error messages, copy/paste/move errors, corrupted exécutables/error to execute an exe file, on the "EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" folder and his subfolders,

with "insuficient privilèges" and "admin privilèges required" persists if i copy/execute video/image/exe/music/etc... file/move/paste in and from the "EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" folder and his subfolders

----------------------------------------------------

database error on camera's screen on my 2 GB & 512 MB SD cards

----------------------------------------------------------------

64 GB "future wdet" SD Card recognized "read only" but the "read only lock" on side of that card is turned off

“USUSUSUS.usu” file virus on 2 GB SD Card

-------------------------------

problems on three others PC (raspberry PI and two portabilized windows 10 installed on 56 Gb Kingston USB Disk and on 256 GB Verbatim External SSD (windows to go workspace))-------:

PC 3: Kingston

problems & adwares on PC 3 Windows portabilized on Kingston Workspace usb key, includes:
1: very slow, freezes/bugs/crash on explorer, takes long time to execute an app

2: Winsweeper by Solvusoft portable version installed of root directory of Windows To Go workspace
3: 5 TB Seagate blue Backup Plus not detected on explorer on PC 3 Kingston's OS

PC 4: raspberry PI:

Raspberry PI (PC 4) (Windows arm64) is very slow,
only 1/2 of apps works and executes successfully, others executables and apps don't executes,

and if i switch on French language, it's stays again on English language

PC 5: Windows portabilized on external Verbatim SSD:

-Windows portabilized on external 256 Gb external SSD very very very slow, adwares and
the external usb/sd disks on his explorer not all recognized (only 2/3 recognized)

--------------------------

--------------------------------

-------------------------------------

and now the two devices "Zalman ZM-VE350" and "200 GB Sandisk Connect Stick" plugged sometimes on PC 1 Galaxy Bok and sometimes plugged on compaq desktop pc:

-suspicious errors in Zalman ZM-VE350 external 1tb hdd & Sandisk Connect 200 Gb Wireless Stick since july 2018,

included suspicious boot errors on Zalman

and error on manage Sandisk Stick on "Sandisk Connect" Android app/and wifi-parameters on Android

the micro SD cards plugged on PC 1 Galaxy Book are not recognized on his explorer

on all the USB/SD/SSD/HDD/MemoryStick Card disks quoted here plugged on Desktop Compaq PC & Galaxy Book i have portable versions of rogues/adwares (OneSafe, WinThruster, Uniblue, PC Cleaner, WinSweeper, SpeedUpMyPC) + "Photo Family" virus, + nmdsdcid, ai_recyclebin, etc...

and now the frst and additions logs below,

Thanks...

because maybe put malwares oh theses Zalman & Sandisk Connect devices

Attached Files

niet

niet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

...and the AutoIt errors can resolved by repair/replacement of DLL files ?,

it's recommanded to disable or unable Windows Script Host ?,

Thanks...

iMacg3

iMacg3

GeekU PowerPC G3

• GeekU Moderator
  • 1,921 posts
Hi,

Are these your previous threads on Geeks To Go?

http://www.geekstogo...s/#entry2595905
http://www.geekstogo...es-sur-aidoweb/

niet

niet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi,

Are these your previous threads on Geeks To Go?

http://www.geekstogo...s/#entry2595905
http://www.geekstogo...es-sur-aidoweb/

on theses topic only the network devices resolved,

the acer win7 and the archos vanished since 2018,

the framakey asso are also resolved, and the memtest86+ bootable disk also resolved,

rest of devices/pc not resolved, and soon we resolves on this topic is:

-raspberry pi

-samsung galaxy book portable pc

-portabilised windows on 64 Gb kingston & 256 Gb Verbatim external SSD

-the two 2 Gb & 14 Gb framakey salix

-the win10/cubuntu dualboot on desktop compaq pc

-the virtualbox on Cubuntu usb disk

-the 128 Gb samsung fit with Cyberlink Power2Go

-the xfce/xubuntu live 128 Gb sandisk ultra fit

-the 1Tb Zalman zm-ve350 & the 200 Gb sandisk connect stick

-the USUSUSUS.usu file virus on 2 GB sd card

-the non-recognize of kingston workspace (pc 3) on uefi of galaxy boook (PC 1)

-the non-recognize of seagate 5 Tb disks on galaxy book

-the non-recognize on uefi of galaxy book/boot error of multibootable memorystick pro duo card "adaware rescue disk/clonezilla live" by Yumi

-the boot error on 14 Gb sardu multibootable usb disk

-the non-recognize of all micro sd on galaxy book

-the "EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" folder with corrupted files/errors to copy/delete "admin rights restrictions" on Seagate blue 5 Tb disk (Z:/ disk on compaq desktop pc)

-the malwares on all my pc (registry first aid, babylon toolbar, anvisoft, others...)

-the "Photo Family" & NMDSDCID virus and portable versions of malwares (uniblue, anvisoft, onesafe, pc optimizer pro, others...) on all theses external devices

Thanks...

iMacg3

iMacg3

GeekU PowerPC G3

• GeekU Moderator
  • 1,921 posts
Hi,

I am sorry, but if those were your threads at the above links, I won't be able to assist. As Aura stated in one of your other threads:

Sadly I've noticed that you ignored the conditions that were presented to you at the beginning of the clean-up (which you had to agree to in order to receive assistance here) and kept on requesting help for your various issues on other forums while Donna was helping you here.

https://forum.nextinpact.com/topic/173372-impossible-télécharger-et-installer-framakey-asso-infecté-par-searchgo123
https://www.aidoweb..../pro_rest-38740
https://www.aidoweb....ue-reseau-38742
http://www.hellocoto...t10027-pro_rest
http://forum.zebulon....html?p=1833739

We also believe that you may be a certain user that registered here in the past, but with a new name, since the way you post and your issues are very, very similar. We also discontinued our assistance to that user for the same reason as the one mentionned above. If you want to be assisted online, it is generally a good idea to follow the rules and instructions that are given to you.

iMacg3

iMacg3

GeekU PowerPC G3

• GeekU Moderator
  • 1,921 posts
See above post....This topic is now closed.