Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 10 on HP laptop running super slow

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

lawnguybri

lawnguybri

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

I have an HP laptop bw0xx running Windows 10 that has been running super slow for a while now...pretty much since I've got it a year ago. Not long after I go this computer I started a new job which allowed me to use a work computer for most things and I've ignored my personal one. But decided I need to see if I can fix this one.

Reading through another post I ran speccy. link is here: http://speccy.pirifo...SYCjeXktMbYmmAf

I currently have Norton anti-virus installed. iTunes as well, which operates extremely slow when open.

System: 64 bit Windows 1-, 12 GB ram, 1.8 TB hard drive 50% full. Not sure what other info you need, but I will look if you point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Advertisements