Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how to remove unwanted images from "Images For Real Montana Zen

• Please log in to reply

RSBBrown

RSBBrown

• Pip
  • 2 posts

How do I remove unwanted images from "Images For Real Montana Zen",  I own realmontanazen.com and the site Real Montana Zen hosted by Weebly.  Someone is using my name "Real Montana Zen" for advertising purposes (commercial use).  I need to know how to remove images from "Images For Real Montana Zen"  Images For real Montana Zen is found by doing a google search 'Images For Real Montana Zen".  I have been working on this for at least 3 days.  Some of the images on images for real montana zen are mine, however most are not.  I did not put any of the images on that site, so I need some help.  thanks in advance RSBBrown

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

:confused: If you don't want an image on your website, why can't you simply delete it?

Can you post the URL of  one of the images on your site that you do not want there?

RSBBrown

RSBBrown

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

thanks for the response and if it were only that simple,  As stated in my question "Someone" is using my name (Real Montana Zen)  realmontnazen.com and posting unwanted images on "Images For Real Montana Zen",  I did not put images for real Montana zen live on line, however someone did, using my name Real Montana Zen.  So, I need to know who is responsible for "Images For Real Montana Zen" and how do I contact them.  They have posted about a hundred pictures on images for real Montana zen and very, very few of them are mine or have anything to do with Real Montana Zen (my site).  thanks Again, RSBBrown

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Where are you seeing these images for "Real Montana Zen"?

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

No one is posting as you. Those pictures are simply tagged with a combination of words, some of which contain Montana, zen, and real. When I search on "Real Montana Zen", I get the following results:

https://tinyurl.com/yyhj3kmn

The first picture is about a house for sale, the title of the picture is Montana Zen. The second picture is Real Montana Zen, with a Twitter address, that I assume is you. Google is looking for any matches for the words in the search. If you perform the search as "Real+Montana+Zen", you get the following results:

https://tinyurl.com/yymnp67l

You can't remove those pictures, because no one is posting as you; they're simply tagging pictures in a way that they come up in a search that includes Montana and Zen. Does that make sense?