Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Upgrade bios Tpm security

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Signalguy87

Signalguy87

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having issues updating my bios and tpm settings. I can update it using a USB storage device but my company rather put in on a disc. Here the problem I had to use rufus to format the storage device to fat32 and I'm trying to figure out a way I can do it with a CD. Any suggestions please help

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

Sorry Signalguy87 but as per the GTG ToU we are unable to help with your request, should anything go wrong while the BIOS is being updated the MB could be bricked and TPMs are a security measure used by large enterprises or businesses to protect their data, no reputable forum will compromise themselves by helping with something that could potentially get them sued. 

• We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.

Thread closed as per the above explanation.