I currently have a desktop PC, and it seems if i try upgrade anything, i would still have to got for a new one, this is a suggestion from a computer shop guy. Below is the suggestion i got yesterday, from same shop guy:
BTW, my budget will be 1000 USD to 1500 USD, (1 lakh INR), (Am in Bangalore, India, the price and make of hardware varies a lot from what you get in US and India, so is my budget set to so much).
- Intel i7 8700 9th Gen -OR- Intel i9 9900K
- ASUS Motherboard Z390 (Which model/version should i go for?)
- Corsair RAM 16 GB DDR4 (Looking to have 16X4 or 32X4 RAM) (What maximum speed is recommended?)
- SSD 480 GB M.2
- Graphic Card Nvidia - 1650 -OR- Graphic Card Nvidia - 1660 Ti
- New Cabinet + SMPS - 550Watts
Below are list of softwares i use, most of the time:
Design and Digital painting:
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Indesign CC
- CorelDraw 17
- After Effects CC (taking lot of RAM and CPU usage currently for simple works)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC (will use in future)
- 3Ds Max (will use in future)
- And other video editing or presentation softwares which are popular
Music production software:
- FL Studio 20
- Ableton Live 9
- Cubase Pro 10
- Using a Novation Launchkey 61 Midi-keyboard, Steinberg External sound card, Pair Studio monitors, plus a Behringer semi modular.
Yeah, and also latest games
Hardware to get:
- Extra 24 inch monitor
- Planning to get a Wacom product for digital painting
Before i buy the above i have few questions:
• Does above Hardware supports each other?
• What will be next higher end should i go for, if not the above one?
• Which Asus motherboard supports Latest i7 and i9, with 128 GB DDR4 RAM?
• How about AMD Ryzen, i read about the heat issue, how is the review of Ryzen compared to Intel though? And which motherboard supports AMD Ryzen?
Thank you for taking time in replying. Appreciate it.
Edited by Dave_83, 02 June 2019 - 06:18 AM.