Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Outlook 2003

• Please log in to reply

Rick1341

Rick1341

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I recently uninstalled Panda Antivirus and have been having trouble with Microsoft Outlook ever since. It will start up normally but when I open email it will tale a minute of more to open. It goes to a white screen first and will sometimes freeze. I have looked for both Spyware and Virus' and found nothing. Thanks in advance for any assistance offered on this matter.

Advertisements

alesh

alesh

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Use scanpst.exe to scan your PST file for possible errors.
Please note, if you PST file is over 1gb, scan, backup, and fixing takes ALOT of time, so be patient!

A.

Rick1341

Rick1341

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have tried the scan.pst and, although it did detect and fix some errors, it did not solve my problem. There is a detect and repair utility built into Microsoft Outlook which I have also run to no avail. I wonder if I should try reinstalling MS Office.

Rick1341

Rick1341

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have tried iuninstalling MS Office 2003 and reinstalled and am still having the same problem.

alesh

alesh

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Perhaps this might help:
http://www.pcreview....ead-1854122.php

A.