Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WordPress Theme Jobify Need help, but where do I find someone?

• Please log in to reply

Cyndoyle

Cyndoyle

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi all. 

I bought the theme Jobify which is a job board theme. I installed it and am trying to set everything up, but I am totally lost between Jobify, WP Job Manager and Elementor. Where can I find someone to help me? Or where is a good tutorial or class to learn how to do this. I am willing to pay for help. I bought Jobify from Envato Theme Forest, but their directions make me feel inept.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts

All I could find were a few discussions 4 years old and a few examples, when I started searching i was sure I could find a forum where you could ask "Hey how do I do this"

Could not find a thing for direct help. Kind of a shame.

JosephSlater007

JosephSlater007

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi man. There are a lot of really nice wordpress templates on the internet. It's very easy to find them. I have recently created a new website using this https://themeforest....theme/12170274/one. I am really satisfied with it, I guess it's the best template that I have ever seen on the internet. Actually, there are a lot of templates, so I am 100% sure that you will find something that you'll like. Check this out, it's going to be very useful for you!

Edited by JosephSlater007, 20 July 2020 - 03:54 PM.