You wouldn’t want to reenter the data from the spreadsheets to PDF. It will be time consuming and tiresome if you will do this method. In that kind of situation, you need to convert a PDF Table to Excel before editing the spreadsheets. With that, it is very convenient to edit and it can preserve the layouts, formats and columns. So, here is the solution on how you can convert PDF to Excel.
LightPDF is an all in one PDF program which can convert several files that include Excel, PPT, Word, JPG, and PNG. This an online tool which can be used in all common browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Explorer and many more. Aside from that, user are not required to install any program on their device. However, you need to make sure that your device is connected to the internet. Aside from that, all uploaded files are secured since they will be deleted after the conversion. To have a better understanding on how this tool works, see the procedure below.
- On your favorite browser, visit the official page of the tool using your device.
- Next, under the “Convert from PDF”, click “PDF to Excel”.
- After that, hit “Choose File” button to upload the PDF file you want to convert. Or simply drag and drop it to the program.
- Once added, the converting process will start immediately. Wait until it is done.
- Lastly, download the converted file to save it on your device.
Now, you can start converting PDF file to Excel with the use of LightPDF. Apart from the features listed above, there are other exciting functions you can try which include add watermark, protect, sign, unlock, compress, rotate, edit, split, merge PDF and extract text from the image. Also, the output file can be easily shared since it doesn’t leave any watermark on it.