Updated: I have office fixed completely now, its just this problem now:
Today I have found my self a bit frustrated.
Printer: Won't keep printing in colour, when I turn on auto config it works, then it goes back to black and white, and I am getting annoyed because I am not sure what else to do I have battled with this setting since this morning. The things I have tried:
- Resetting the printer
- Removing all the drivers and apps off my PC and reinstalled it
- Kept setting the setting 15x
- Rebooted the printer 5x
- Set the printer to allow on the network through the firewall
- Removed everything to do with the printer and rebooted
- Reinstalled again, and still the same thing with this one problem.
Edited by KiwiProbie, 11 June 2019 - 10:39 PM.