Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

an invalid platform session was used when trying to play facebook game

• Please log in to reply

sunshineozzy

sunshineozzy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

When trying to play facebook games either on facebook or facebook game room I get a message that says "an invalid platform session was used. When I click on okay it loops and refreshes and same message is there. My computer is okay otherwise and I can play other games when not on facebook. Does anyone know what my problem is?  I did uninstall steam from my computer like a day before all this started...not sure if it had anything to do with it but not sure. 

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts

I can not find any valid information on that error. Does Facebook offer any support with game room or anything else ?

Thanks

Joe :)

sunshineozzy

sunshineozzy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Facebook said that browser probably was out of date but I had upgraded Chrome awhile before this happened and it automatically updates. That's all the help they gave. 

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts

Not sure how else to advise you, if I think of something I will respond asap. Try a different browser too, but I'm sure you have done that. Do you have another computer or laptop to try it on.

Thanks

Joe :)