Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nero 7 Ultra

Nerovision

• Please log in to reply

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

I am encountering prolem saving video file.  After compilation and making of movie, when I try to save the movie, I keep getting a dialogue alert that refers to a previous movie that has been moved.  This earlier movie has no relation to the new one.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts
waynf,

Can you provide the exact error "word for word" in the dialogue box you're getting.

Are you using Movie Maker ?

Thanks
Joe :)

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

I am making Movie.

Here is message in dialogue box:

"C:\Users\Owner\Documents\DVD PROJECTS COMMPLETED\ELIZABETH I refers to a location that

is unavailable.  It could be on a hard drive on this computer, or on a network.  Check to make sure the

disk is inserted  or that you are connected to the Internet or your network, and then try again.  If it still

cannot be located it might have been moved to a different location"

I have tried a Windows search but to no avail.

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

I have tried removing Nero program using Nero un-installer and also using Revo on different occasions but the problem persists.  I have set up my folder options to show hidden files but that doesn't help when trying to find these Nero files so these previous files must be hidden somewhere in the registry.

Edited by waynf, 01 October 2019 - 06:34 AM.

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Any news on this problem. ?

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts
Only thing I ran across is the Nero Clean tool, other then that I'm just not sure on this one.

https://www.softpedi...lean-Tool.shtml

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Thank you I'll give it  a try

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

I tried to down load Nero Easy Clean tool and it takes me to "Op Manager".  Is this one and the same?

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts
Not working for me either. Sorry about that link takes me to internet download manger, so i suspect there is no Nero clean tool..
not sure how to advise you now..

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Perhaps leaving this thread open for a few days will allow someone else to come up with a possible cure

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

I did manage to get Nero Easy Clean Tool to open(which downloads as a PDF)  But I was advised there as nothing on system related to NERO.. I discussed this problem with a computer technician and he told me that the file is buried somewhre on the registry and impossible to find manually and the best way to correct would be to format and re-install Windows 7.

jammenpepecoll

jammenpepecoll

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Not working for me too... sad