Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Residential high-speed cable internet

cable internet cable internet provider high speed internet

• Please log in to reply

dallaskid

dallaskid

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi friends,

I am a freelancer working at home. I do content writing and online marketing for some business companies. I have to interact with the clients most of the day. A high-speed internet connection is required to do my job. Otherwise, it is difficult for me to do the work and to interact with the business team and their clients.

I am a member of a group called 'freelance writers' on Facebook. One of the members came up with a suggestion to approach a
high-speed home cable internet provider service company. Many members came up with different opinions. I became confused. So I would like to know about the best cable internet providers in Ontario.

Can any experienced freelancers among you recommend the cable internet providers that you were using to do the job?

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,713 posts

https://www.highspee....com/ca/ontario