Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New File/Folder Synchronization and Data Backup Program

• Please log in to reply

Crag_Hack

Crag_Hack

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,839 posts
This post is regarding a file folder synchronization / data backup program I wrote.  I have spent more than a year developing this program using my extensive experience in the field of IT consulting.  The objective was to create a program that excels in simplicity of use while remaining powerfully customizable.  The GUI is very intuitive and powerful; please see for yourself.  The program can be downloaded at https://buddhabackup.com/download/ and the documentation can be found at https://buddhabackup.../documentation/.  I am looking for feedback/testing and exposure/publicity as well as any ideas anyone might have on how to get my program out there.

Even though the program has been thoroughly beta tested (it's definitely mostly free of bugs, but typical of any software in its infancy probably not 100% yet), ideally to be cautious I would like to release it to testing customers before non-testing customers for a month at most.  As a gesture of my appreciation I would like to offer two free copies of the program to the first 40 testers, the first copy after emailing me at [email protected] to notify me that the user is testing and the second copy after providing valuable feedback about the program resulting from testing.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the program.  Thank you for your time.

Josh

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Excellent! I'll have to check this out. Thank you Crag_Hack for your continued support!

Donna :)

Crag_Hack

Crag_Hack

Trusted Helper

• Topic Starter
  • Malware Removal
  • 1,839 posts

Thanks Donna.  Got any ideas for getting my program out there?  Also should I post in the malware forums maybe?