Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Atikmdag.sys error

• Please log in to reply

sgarza

sgarza

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a HP Pavillion 23 All In One computer and when I am trying to create a design or cut a design in Silhouette Studio, my computer gives me a blue screen and has to restart. It says " system thread exception not handled and then has Atikmdag.sys at the end. Does anyone know where i would start to fix this issue. It only crashes when i use Silhouette Studio program so far.

Advertisements

sgarza

sgarza

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a 64-bit system with Windows 8.1

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Hi  and welcome to our forums

:welcome:

1 Is the Silhoutte the free version or the paid for version?

2 if paid for then make a note of your product serial number and keep safely a copy of your purchase email acknowledgement.

3 Exit all programs and ensure that Silhoutte is not running and then uninstall it using Revo uninstaller free version available from here https://www.revounin...installer-free/

4 Close down your computer, a full shutdown not a sleep or hibernate, and wait 2 minutes with a black blank screen and then restart your computer.

5 Reinstall your Silhouette Studio and try a test run with it.

Regards

paws