Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

TCS Technical Question?

#tcs #interview question

• Please log in to reply

arjunkumar

arjunkumar

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me to my upcoming interview in TCS company, I want to know which types of question will put in a technical round in TCS interview. 

I have strong knowledge about OOPS concept like Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Classes and Object. Also know the basic programming language concept in Java, C, C++, ASP.NET and VB. When i was searching in google I have found a blog which is TCS interview questions based, In this blog, I find the questions for experience and fresher level. Can someone tell me is it enough to crack the TCS interview.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 7,155 posts
Don't forget these questions and Good luck. Don't forget to ask your own questions too.

When can you start?
Are you willing to relocate?
Would you be comfortable with 50% travel?
Are you legally authorized to work in this country?
How much money would you like to earn in this position?
How much do you earn now?
What made you apply to this position?
What did you find most interesting in the job description?
What interests you about our company?
What do you know of our product/service?