Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Win10-ASUS computer laptop.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

srpullman

srpullman

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My screen display all of a sudden started showing fonts about 3 or 4 inches tall. I cant even log in because everything is so big! It is unresponsive too.
Ive got a new pc ordered but i have document and tax files i need to pull off this computer.
Please help

Advertisements

FreeBooter

FreeBooter

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
Can you boot your computer into Safe Mode and uninstall graphic card driver.

srpullman

srpullman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
All i can do is shut down, restart and sleep; ease of access which doesnt do anything; i have a "sun" and an exclamation point and the font gets a little smaller. Thats it.

srpullman

srpullman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
How do i boot my pc to safe mode?

FreeBooter

FreeBooter

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
On the Windows sign-in screen, press and hold the Shift key while you select the Power > Restart .

After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.

After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 4 or F4 to start your PC in safe mode.