I'll give it a shot here. There are numerous things that could be the problem. Since you say that it does not print at all I am thinking it is not recognized by your computer.
So, a couple things to check are as follows:
NOTE: not in any particular order.
1. Are you getting any error messages on the computer or the printer it self?
2. Is the printer recognized by the computer? Type "printer" in the search box and then go to Printers and Scanners in the system settings. Is your printer there?
3. Is the printer connected by USB cable or wireless?
4. Are you hearing any noise at all coming from the printer when it schould be printing?
5. Under devices and printers is the printer set as default? Assuming the printer shows installed.
6. Have you looked at the manual? Specifically page 242.
7. Have you run a product check. This is on page 225 and will tell us if it is able to print anything.
8. Have you tried the FAQ's at the Epson site?
The manuals are here: https://epson.com/Su...CC36201#manuals
The user manual is the one you want but it wouldn't hurt to get the install guide also.